aissee.ntaonline.in AISSEE 2024 exam Schedule
Sainik School Latest News: AISSEE 2024 will be conducted on 21 January 2024. For admission to class 6, Exam will be from 2pm to 4:30pm. For admission to class 9, Exam will be from 2pm to 5pm. Get complete understanding of aissee.ntaonline.in Apply here for Sainik School AISSEE 2024.
- Sainik School Online Application release date 2024-25 : 07 Nov 2023
- Last date to apply for AISSEE 2024 : 16 Dec 2023
- Correction of details in Application form : 18 Dec 2023 to 20 Dec 2023
- AISSEE 2024 admit card : 30 December 2023 (Tentatively)
- Sainik School Exam Date 2024 (AISSEE NTA 2024) : 21 January 2024 Sunday aissee.nta.nic
- Answer key of AISSEE 2024 : 1st Week, February 2024
- Release of Score Card : Last week, February 2024
- 1st round of All India Sainik Schools Counselling + Medical : 1st Week, March 2024
- 4th Round of All India Sainik Schools Counselling + Medical : upto 2nd week of May 2024
|Date of exam AISSEE 2024||21 Jan 2024 (Sunday)|
|Mode of exam AISSEE 2024||Pen paper (OMR Sheets based)|
|AISSEE Paper pattern||Multiple Choice questions|
|Sainik School Exam cities||186 cities across India, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin|
|Eligibility for admission to Class VI (AISSEE 2024)||Candidate should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31.03.2024. Admission for Girls is open for Class VI. Child should be born between 01 April 2012 to 31 March 2014.|
|Eligibility for admission to Class IX (AISSEE 2024)||Candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31.03.2024 and should have passed Class VIII, from a recognised school, at the time of admission. Admission for Girls is open for Class IX, subject to availability of vacancies. Child should be born between 01 April 2009 to 31 March 2011.|
|AISSEE 2024 Exam fee||Category||Fee Payable|
|aissee.ntaonline.in||General/Wards of Defence personnel and ex- servicemen/OBC(NCL)||Rs 650 /-|
|aissee.ntaonline.in||Scheduled castes/Scheduled tribes||Rs. 500/-|
|Last date for submission of online application forms for AISSEE 2024||16 Dec 2023 (*Upto 5.00 PM) Last date for payment of fee online 16 Dec 2023 (11.50 PM). Exam fee can be paid online either through debit/credit card or Internet banking/UPI|
What is the last date of Sainik school Form 2024?
Sainik School application forms last date is 16 Dec 2024. Click here for Online AISSEE 2024 Application Link.
aissee.nta.nic.in application 2024 – Sainik School Online Application Fee
Sainik School AISSEE 2024 online application form fee for all category students is provided below :
|General/Wards of Defence personnel and ex-servicemen/OBC(NCL) *as per central list||Rs 650/- (Rupees six hundred and fifty only)|
|Scheduled castes/Scheduled tribes||Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only)|
To Check if you are eligible to apply under *OBC-NCL List (other backward classes-non creamy layer) as per the Central List of other backward classes, Visit available the website of National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), www.ncbc.nic.in (aissee.ntaonline.in Apply here for Sainik School AISSEE 2024)
|Correction of details filled in application Form on aissee.ntaonline.in Website only||18 Dec 2023 to 20 Dec 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||Will be announced on the NTA website later|
|Date of Examination AISSEE 2024||21 January 2024 (Sunday)|
|Duration of examination||Exam for admission to Class VI:150 minutes Exam for admission to Class IX:180 minutes.|
|Exam Centre for aissee.ntaonline.in||As indicated in the AISSEE admit card|
|Display of scanned OMR answer sheets, Question Paper Sets and answer keys||Will be announced on NTA website later|
|Official Websites for AISSEE 2024||www.nta.ac.in ; https://exams.nta.ac.in/AISSEE/|
|Declaration of AISSEE results||Will be declared within 06 weeks after exam|
List of Documents required for aissee.ntaonline.in AISSEE 2024
Following is the list of documents required for successful application of AISSEE 2024 at aissee.ntaonline.in Students are advised to get all documents in ready shape before they start online application process:
- Scanned copy of Child’s Photograph
- Child’s Signature
- Child’s Left-hand thumb impression
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhar Number ( Child, Father/Mother)
- Domicile certificate (also known as residence proof certificate. It is different from Aadhar card)
- Caste certificate OBC/SC/ST (If applicable). Not compulsory for General category students.
- Serving Certificate (If child’s father is serving in Army/Air-Force/Navy), PPO for ex-servicemen
- School studying certificate ( Only for students studying in New Sainik Schools)
Important Instructions for candidates who will be appearing for AISSEE 2024
- AISSEE 2024 covers admission to Class VI and IX of Sainik Schools and Class VI of approved New Sainik Schools for the academic year 2024-25.
- Candidates can apply for AISSEE 2024 “Online” only on the website https://exams.nta.ac.in/AISSEE/. The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Application form is common for admission to both Sainik Schools and approved New Sainik Schools. Fee as stated above is the same whether a candidate applies for Sainik Schools/approved New Sainik Schools or both.
- If a candidate submits more than one Application Form for admission at the same level (either class VI or Class IX), all his/her Application Forms shall summarily be rejected.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website https://exams.nta.ac.in/AISSEE/. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form are their own or that of their parents, as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given mobile number only.
Step by Step process to apply for AISSEE 2024 on aissee.ntaonline.in
Step 1: Register online using unique Email ID and Mobile No.
Step 2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No. Upload the following documents:
- Scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size : 10kb – 200 kb) in JPG format.
- Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb-30kb) in JPG format.
- Candidate’s left-hand thumb impression. (file size 10 kb -50 kb) in JPG format. (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used).
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste/Community/ Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate of service (for Defence category-serving) and PPO for Ex -servicemen, if applicable.
- Certificate from the Principal certifying that the applicant is studying in the approved New Sainik School. (Applicable only for those who are studying currently in approved New Sainik Schools).
- The certificates as detailed above: File size (50 kb to 300 kb) in PDF.
Step 3: Pay fee using SBI Bank Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Please Note: The entire application process of AISSEE 2024 is online, including uploading of scanned images, certificates, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/Fax/ by Hand. (aissee.ntaonline.in Apply here for Sainik School AISSEE 2024)
aissee.ntaonline.in AISSEE 2024 Confirmation Page
Once you have submitted all of above documents successfully, you will get on option to save/print following AISSEE Confirmation page. Please make sure to save it in print as well as in Digital version at at least two different locations.
If you have more questions about https://aissee.ntaonline.in/ AISSEE All India Sainik School application form, then you can ask them here in our Telegram community. It is a super helpful community where hundreds of students from across the country are together to help each other succeed in Sainik School exam. (aissee.ntaonline.in Apply here for Sainik School AISSEE 2024)